Apple Halwa | Kitchen Galatta | Sun TV Show
Kitchen Galatta | Sun tv Cooking Program
Kitchen Galatta, A Tamil Cookery Show, featuring preparation of Tasty, healthy and Mouth-Watering recipes by Star Chefs Meena Sudhir, Pazhanimurugan, Krishnakumari & Durga to make everyone cook world class foods in their homes.
Ghee – 1-1/2 tbsp
Grated apples – 2-1/4 cups
Grated mava (khoya)- ¼ cup
Milk – ¾ cup
Sugar – 3-1/2 tbsp
Chopped walnuts – ¼ cup
Vanilla essence – few drops
1) In a broad pan, heat the ghee and put the apples in it.
2) Cook over medium heat for seven minutes and continuously stir.
3) Mix the mava and stir well. Cook over medium heat for another three minutes and continuously stir.
4) Pour the milk and simmer for 8 minutes. Stir twice in between.
5) Add the walnuts and sugar. Mix and continue cooking over medium heat for 8 minutes. Continuously stir.
6) When all the moisture evaporates, switch off the heat and set aside to cool. Mix the vanilla essence and stir well.
7) Apple halwa is ready to serve.