Vazhakkai Varuval Recipe | Raw banana fry in tamil
This crispy vazhakkai fry recipe is a traditional recipe from tamil cuisine and very popular one too. Its perfectly well with rice,sambar.
Making this raw banana spice fry is easy. This recipe does not require much oil at all, with very less oil you can make crispy raw banana fry. Here is how to make spicy and crispy raw banana fry.
Vazhakkai oe Raw banana
water – 2 tsp
1. Peel the skin of banana and cut it in to thin round shape.
2. Take the cut raw banana and Add salt, Kulambu masala, water and mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan.
4. Add the marinated raw banana slices.
5. Lower the flame and cook.
6. change the side and cook well.
7. cook till the raw banana pieces turn crispy and golden brown.
8. put it on an absorbent paper towel.
9. Serve raw banana fry hot with rice.
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes