Varuthu Aracha muttai Curry | Roasted Egg Curry in Tamil
It is a easy and tasty Nagercoil style Curry. Its a perfect side dish for Appam, idiyappam.
Small onion – 20
tomato – 1
Egg – 4
For Grinding :
Coconut – 1 cup
fennel – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 5
red chillies – 4
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
1) add all the Grinding ingredients and fry it an golden brown color.
2) Grind the masala and make it as a fine paste
3) Heat the pan and add 1 tsp oil.
4) add the onion and curry leaves once the oil heated.
5) add tomato once the onion cooked.
6) add salt and cook well.
7) add the masala paste and mix well.
8) add Require amount of water and cover the pan with lid and cook well.
9) once the oil seperated add egg and cover the lid and cook for 2 mins.
10) serve with Appam / idiappam.
Varuthu aracha Egg kulambu | Roasted muttai curry Tamil | Egg Fry | Appam side dish | Nadan Mutta Roast | Nadan Egg Roast | Egg Curry | Egg curry recipe | South indian stule Egg Curry | egg masala gravy | How to make Egg Curry | How to make muttai Curry
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes