Tomato chicken gravy in tamil | Thakali chicken Recipe
Tomato Chicken Gravy Recipe is a chicken curry made with lots of tomatoes and onions. its a perfect side dish for Poori, chappathi , appam, naan.
Boneless chicken – 1/4 kg
Onion – 1
Tomato – 3 (big)
Green chillies – 3
turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
chilli powder- 1tsp
coriander powder – 2 tsp
oil – 2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
1) heat the oil and add green chillies
2) now add onion and fry it.
3) once onion’s color changed, add tomato and cook well
4) cover with lid and cook well.
5) add chicken and mix well.
6) after 2 mins add ginger garlic paste and stir well
7) after 1 min add required amount of water, masala items and mix well.
8) cover the pan with lid and cook for 15 mins.
9) open the lid and stir well and cover with lid and cook for 5 more mins.
10) after 5 mins switch off the stove and its ready to serve.
Tomato chicken gravy in tamil | Thakali chicken Recipe | Tomato chicken curry | Thakali chicken Recipe in tamil | How to make Tomato Chicken | South Indian Tomato Chicken | Spicy Tomato Chicken Gravy | Red Gravy Curry Recipe | Tamatri Chicken | Fresh Thakali chicken Recipe | Chicken with tomato sauce
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes