Mutton chukka Varuval | Mutton sukka Recipe in tamil
Mutton Chukka is a famous item that attracts most of our (non-veg lovers) attention. it is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side Dish.
Today in this video i showed Nagercoilstyle mutton Chukka recipe.
Mutton 1/2 kg
Small onion – 100 gram
tomato – 1
pepper powder – 2tsp
coriander powder – 2tsp
chilli powder – 1 tsp
cashew – 10
ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
coriander leaves, curry leaves
1. Add mutton , onion, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder,chilli powder into cooker and cook mutton with 4 whistle.
2. take a pan and add all the seasoning items
3. then add small onion and fry well
4. add tomato and mutton and make it dry.
5. then add ginger garlic paste and mix well
6. then add coriander powder,chilli powder and cook well.
7 once it everything cook well add pepper and mix well.
8. finally add curry leaves and coriander leaves and swtich off the stove.
9. ready to serve.
Mutton chukka Varuval | Mutton sukka Recipe in tamilsuvai | Mutton fry | Mutton roast |
Mutton Varuval | how to make mutton chukka | Mutton dry curry | Spicy Lamb Dry Curry |
Spicy mutton chukka | south indian mutton sukka recipe | mutton sukka fry | mutton chukka varuval dry curry |
Spicy and tempting south Indian style Mutton fry recipe
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes