Manchatti Meen kuzhambu | Fish curry in Tamil | Manchatti Meen kulambu | claypot fish curry in tamil | Nanjil Fish curry
This recipe is given for making Nagercoil style meen kuzhambu and the dish is prepared using Man Chatti(Claypot). It tasted awesome and here we go for Manchatti Meen Kulambu Recipe.
5 Sankara fish
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Meen kuzhambu Masala – 3 tsp
Green Chilli -1
tomato – 1
manchatti or claypot
For Grinding :
small onion ( Shallot) – 15 to 20 No
cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Coconut – 1/2 cup
oil 1 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Fenugreek 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves few
1) Grind coconut, shallot and cumin seeds as nice paste.
2) Take the fish in the Manchatti and add this paste with fish.
3) Add Fish curry powder,Turmeric,Termanid , chilli and tomato
5) add salt and water for need.
6) Keep this mixer into Stove and cook for 10 mins with high flame.
7) after 10 mins put the lid and reduce the flame and cook. Once fish cooked nicely off the Gas and keep the manchattil aside.
8) Heat the thawa and add a spoon of oil. Add the mustard and once the mustard started to sputter then add curry leaves.
9) Then add these seasoned ingredients to the fish curry mixture.
10) The tastey Manchatti Meen Kulambu is now ready to serve.
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes