Manchatti Keerai Masiyal | Manchatti Arai Keerai Masiyal in tamil
Tamilians believe that it is essential for good health to consume Keerai or spinach at least once a week. Keerai Masiyal is a delicious simple spinach dish, which is nothing but mashed spinach.
Keerai masiyal is a south Indian Tamilnadu style recipe. It is a spinach recipe where you would mash the spinach very well.
Easy to prepare keerai masiyal recipe. This healthy Indian style mashed spinach is tasty, healthy and simply superb with rice or roty.
red dry chilli -1
small onion -4
garlic – 4
1. Clean the greens or keerai and remove the hard stems. cut into a small pieces.
2. Heat the Manchatti (clay pot) and add Toor dal, garlic, red dry chilli, small onion, water.
3. once toor dal cooked add the spinach or arai keerai in it and mix well.
4. Cover the manchatti and cook well.
5. once Spinach half cooked add the turmeric and tamarind.
6. once soinach cooked well, switch off the stove.
7. after that mash the spinach using masher.
8. finallu seasoning the Dish.
9. ready to serve.
Manchatti Spinach Masiyal | Paruppu Keerai Masiyal | Simple Spinach Mash Recipe | Kadaintha Keerai | Keerai Kadayal | Mashed Greens Recipe | Keerai Kootu | Keerai Koottu | Keerai Masiyal | TamilNadu Style Spinach Recipe | Mashed Spinach
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes