Instant kothu parotta | Egg Kothu Parotta in Tamil | How to make Kothu Parotta | Dinner recipes | Easy tiffan recipes | Homemade kothu parotta | Kothu Muttai parotta | mutai kothu parotta
Kothu parotta is a delicacy popular in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Kothu Muttai parotta is a very famous roadside food available only in small roadside food shops. They may be available in restaurants but are usually considered better in street food shops. Kothu parotta made without the meat and is called as mutai kothu parotta
In this recipe, fresh parottas prepared at home or parottas available at Indian stores can also be used.
parottas – 3
Onion – 3
green Chili – 3
chili powder – 1/2 tsp
turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
egg – 3
1. Heat the oil and add onion, chili and cook well.
2. once the onion turn into brown color add tomato.
3. After 2 mins add turmeric and chilli powder and mix well.
4. After 1 min add parotta and mix well with masala.
5. Finally add Egg and mix well.
6. add coriander leaves and switch off the stove.
7. Tasty muttai kothu parotta is ready to serve.
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes