How to make Appam Batter in Tamil | Traditional Appam Recipe | Tasty and Easy Appam Recipe in Tamil | AAppam maavu Recipe | How to make crispy appam | Appam recipe Nagercoil Style | Aappam recipe TamilNadu Style | Homemade Appam recipe | breakfast – appam recipe tamil | dinner – appam with egg cury | appam recipe without yeast | Vellayappam recipe
pacha arisi – 4 cup
Ulunthu – 1/4 cup
cooked rice – 1/4 cup
1) Rinse pacha arisi, Ulunthu for a couple of times in water and then soak in enough water in the same bowl for 2 to 5 hours.
2) Drain the water and add the Cooked rice and mix well.
3) take the blender and add some amount of the mixer and also add coconut water, coconut(optional).
4) grind everything in smooth batter.
5) Add salt and keep this batter for 12 hours or more if required, the batter will double up and also incerease in volume.
6) take small amount of this batter and add baking soda, water and mix well.
7) the batter is slightly thin than dosa batter. If the batter apperars thick add water and mix well
8) take appam pan and swtich on the stove. reduce the flame once the pan heated.
9) pour one large spoon batter in the pan and hold the appam pan and swirl it. So that appam batter spreads evenly in a round shape.
10) covet the pan with the lid and cook till the appam gets cooked.
11) Serve the appam with coconut milk/ egg curry / chudney.
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes