Broccoli Poriyal in tamil | Broccoli fry in tamil | How to make broccoli poriyal | Making broccoli fry at home
1) add Urad dal, cumin seeds, Fennel seed, Garlic, Dry red chilli in pan and fry it.
2) Blend these into mixie and make it as powder.
3) Add oil, Mustard, urad dal in pan.
4) and then add Onion in the pan and stir for 2 mins.
5) once onion color changes, then add Broccolli and stir for 1 min.
6) cover the lid and cook for 5mins.
7) then add turmeric powder and salt into broccoli and cover the lid and cook for 3 mins
8) Add the masala mixer into broccoli and stir well.
9) check whether broccoli is cooked or not. if its cooked then add the egg and mix it well
10) add Coconut and mix it well and cover the lid and cook for 1 min
11) once its ready add the Coriander leaves and serve it.
More Video's from this Category: Tamil Cooking Recipes