Details of special features in new Rs 500 notes
New Rs 500 note: All you need to know
Features of the New Rs 500 Currency Notes
features of Rs 500 note
RBI New Banknote Rs 500 : The new Rs 500 bank notes – You should know this
Here is what you need to know about the new Rs 500 note
The new Rs 500 notes are different from the present series in colour, size, theme, location of security features and design elements. The size of the new note is 63mm x 150mm. The colour of the notes is stone grey and the predominant new theme is Indian heritage site – Red Fort.
1. See through register in denominational numeral.
2. Latent image of the denomination numeral.
3. Denomination numeral in Devanagari.
4. Orientation and relative position of Mahatma Gandhi portrait changed.
5. Windowed security thread changes colour from green to blue when note is tilted.
6. Guarantee clause, Governor’s signature with promise clause and RBI emblem tilted towards right.
7. Portrait and electrotype watermarks.
8. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side.
9.Denomination in numerals with rupee symbol in colour changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right.
10. Ashoka pillar emblem on the right.
For visually impaired:
Raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka pillar emblem, based and identification mark.
11. Circle with Rs 500 in raise print on the right.
12. Five bleed lines on left and right in raised print.
13. Year of printing of the note on left.
14. Swachh Bharat logo with slogan.
15. Language panel towards centre.
16. Red Fort- an image of Indian heritage site with Indian flag.
17. Denomination numeral in Devanagari on right.
More Video's from this Category: News